Home Bakers-My story
When there is cake there is a party and it's true. But when it comes to cake or any sweet dish we all think about the easiest way to get it from the store and yeah it's the easiest way…. But what about the quality of the product we are getting from there?
This is what came to my mind and that's where I learned about baking which includes cakes, Donuts, and all the mouth-watering stuff. It was the time when COVID hit our beloved nation. As I was not able to go out and pass my time I joined one online class which was about cake baking and decoration.
As time passed I started taking orders and it was very satisfying to make a cake according to the client's choice and I received an unbelievable response just by mouth publicity. Day by day my cakes got famous and I started receiving many orders every day.
I was amazed and happy at the same time as it was not my plan at all to start anything like this but yes I started and I got the result.
Type of cakes I can make:-
Dutch chocolate cake, Butterscotch cake, Strawberry cake, Chocolate Oreo cake, Fresh fruit cake, Rasmalai cake, kiwi cake, Gulkand cake, Lotus biscoff cake and many more.
Types of design I can make:-
Engagement cake, Barbie cake, Fondant cake, tier cake, Baby shower cake, Geode cake, Naming Ceremony cake, and whatever comes to the client's mind I have made it true.
Some of my work:-Hundreds of cakes I have made till date but sharing only a few


.jpeg)


.jpeg)

.jpeg)






No comments:
Post a Comment