Wednesday, October 11, 2023

My Experience

 My Experience as a Home Baker  


For me, it is a kind of happiness that gives me satisfaction for what I am doing but it is not an easy task. It needs so much effort, practice, and patience at the same time.

                              

                     I am having good as well as bad experiences, Let's talk about bad ones first


Bad Experience:-

Some people will always try to negotiate or bargain with the cake prices although the design and the flavor they want are very difficult and it will take a whole day, and expensive material to make that cake, they won't understand that the quality and also the customization what we are doing is at another level. There is no comparison between homemade cake and a store-bought cake.


                                                               So my experience with this type of customer was very bad because they tried to get a customized cake from me at a very low price and on top of that they tried to tell me that I should keep my pricing as low as possible even low in price compared to cake shops. But they won't understand that the quality and the designs they are getting are unique and customized.

              

             In the starting, I gave a few cakes at a low price but after that, they kept on asking me for the same so  I stopped giving any cake with zero profit because yes it would take many effort and my whole day to make that beautiful cake. So I would say no to them rather than being disappointed. So my advice to the home bakers out there is not to give any product that you think is worth more than what you are actually getting from the customer. 


Now let us talk about good experiences because they are more than bad experiences which is a happy thing.

Good Experiences:-

Luckily I have many good experiences, and I have received many appreciation messages from customers. So it feels really good when someone appreciates you for your work. 


           For me most of the customers have given many orders also they referred my cakes to their friends and family, and this helped me to grow. So having that good connection with customers is a must thing then only we can hope for repetitive orders, and surely you will get those.


          

✨“Just have faith and trust yourself”


Explore more

                                                       

                                             

                                              

                  


No comments:

Post a Comment